18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Real Estate Asset Manager – Nasarawa
It is the responsibility of the Asset Manager to report directly to the Principal of Development and to oversee the operational elements of all current projects. It is the Asset Manager’s responsibility to manage the property’s lease, staffing, new project launches, and the overall functioning. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many assignments at once. Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing, are also necessary.
Job Title : Real Estate Asset Manager
Location : Nasarawa, Nasarawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.54 per hour.
Company : Omnicom Media Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- As a whole, the Public Works Department is taking advantage of infrastructure asset management best practices. Providing asset management software training is an example of this kind of service providing.
- The whole life cycle of an asset, from purchase to ultimate disposal, must be taken into consideration while modeling it. Assumes responsibility for all aspects of the annual budgeting process (including development of detailed plans and projections).
- Develop and execute strategic business strategies for each asset that will control the asset’s daily operations, market position, and eventual sale.
- Consider ways to increase the usefulness of technological assets that are currently underused or just partly utilized in order to obtain maximum efficiency and return on investment from such assets.
- For the sake of accuracy, a configuration management database (CMDB) should be used to store asset data, such as serial numbers and identification tags.
- Assembling and disseminating information to county workers and the general public. The county’s representative on numerous boards, committees, and organizations dealing with infrastructure asset management may be allocated to this position.
- Produce cash flow estimates, assess them, and make recommendations to investors about capital calls and distributions Keep track of the funds in your escrow and operational cash accounts to make sure they are appropriately funded.
- A company’s focus should be on loans that are due to mature, such as prepayable, balloon, and maturing loans, while also considering possible refinancing options for Business Development.
- Monitor and evaluate technical and financial data on corporate hardware from the time it is requisitioned to when it is sold or given away.
- Lead the company’s current tenant relationships to ensure that excellent service is provided. A good network of leasing agents, attorneys and bankers can help in the negotiation of leases for high-profile tenants.
- You must be able to read, write, and talk in English at a level that enables you to safely and successfully carry out your job obligations.
- Extensive knowledge of the procurement process, from start to finish.
- Many computer tools, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software are required for success in the workplace. The Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential.
- One (1) year of supervisory or team leader experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, or any similar combination of education and training that gives the applicant the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to accomplish the work.
- There must be a lot of teamwork and collaboration between coworkers, vendors, customers, and other groups that work together.