Part-Time Reception/ Front Desk Scheduling Healthcare – Ekurhuleni
The Front Office Receptionist is responsible for a variety of normal clerical, data entry, file maintenance, and word processing tasks, in addition to answering phones and directing calls, welcoming patients and visitors, providing directions, and answering inquiries. Checks that all patients’ records are up to date and that all required information has been acquired in advance of patient appointments, as per clinic protocol. Responsible for stocking and maintaining a supply of dental hygiene supplies. Serves as a money collector and a dispenser of dental supplies. Manages patient care among various physicians by consulting with them and setting up appointments. Facilitates a pleasant reception area.
Job Title : Reception/ Front Desk Scheduling Healthcare
Location : Ekurhuleni, Ekurhuleni, South Africa
Salary : $ 16.98 per hour.
Company : Vanity Projects
Job Type : Part-Time
- preserves the order and safety of the office as a whole (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Specialized services of a routine clerical kind may be performed, but only in accordance with all applicable procedures and as needed for the role.
- Sorts and delivers mail and other documents to the appropriate people at the clinic.
- Making copies and/or sending facsimiles to the clinic staff as needed.
- Responds to and handles regular questions from patients, visitors, and other staff members; answers and directs incoming calls; takes messages; provides general information.
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming phone calls to the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- Various ordinary clerical tasks are performed in accordance with the requirements of the job. The incumbent may use a personal computer to create basic communication, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- Ensures business as usual by recording and sharing information about events, deviations, and ongoing requirements.
- Provide refreshments (coffee, water, tea) and information (where the restrooms are) to all guests.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Experience: Three years of administrative, clerical, or other equivalent work experience are minimum requirements.
- Preferable is six months’ worth of experience working in a dental or medical clinic.
- Utilizing software for medicine and pharmacies requires computer capabilities.
- be able to express oneself articulately in both oral and written forms (or electronically).