Part-Time Recruitment Marketing Specialist – Al Mahbūlah
For the Digital Media Specialist, duties include the planning and development of publications as well as the construction of websites and other types of digital communications. Facilitates City projects, programs, events, and visions by assisting with their execution, dissemination, and promotion. A few examples of duties include, but are not limited to: conducting research; writing; producing; photographing; and editing video content; creating social media content; managing the city’s social/emerging media presence; and designing and updating city-related websites, digital displays, and advertisements/publications. Participate in the promotion of the various departments’ activities and objectives through collaborating with other departments. It is possible to help in the production and distribution of news releases, as well as developing favorable media relations, as part of one’s job. As required, third-party marketing agencies may be contacted for contact management.
Job Title : Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Location : Al Mahbūlah, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 23.63 per hour.
Company : US News
Job Type : Part-Time
- The creation of PowerPoint presentations and management-level updates It is important to take notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations to aid in the creation of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Maintain client connections and find programming possibilities for clients to boost efficiency while maintaining or expanding current business.
- Quality assurance involves ensuring that online material is optimized for search engines, that it is compliant with accessibility standards, and that links work correctly. When evaluating campaigns and programs, online analytics should be used and analyzed.
- Make strategic/tactical suggestions based on your own notes from meetings and weekly calls.
- Assist the digital analytics team in generating reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social programs.
- Develop and provide suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Diagnose and address issues with your digital media system. Estimate the costs of various equipment alternatives and compare them. Assume responsibility for the management of university resources.
- Leadership and management of marketing campaigns; development and evaluation of citizen surveys and communications; and preparation of submissions for program recognition and publication are some of the responsibilities of this position.
- Website material should be checked for outdated information and updated as required. This includes updating photos, video embeds, and textual content, among other things.
- While ensuring contact standards are kept to, the writer/editor/evaluator assists in the creation of digital content with business partners. Consistently updating product and service information in digital media for existing and potential customers to access. Regularly audits the company’s digital assets.
- Collaborate with Acquisition Manager to improve partner performance, including creative agencies, paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational abilities, as well as excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and familiarity with content management systems and social media account administration.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical talents, critical and strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills, are required.
- Make suggestions about what digital media equipment to buy and how to keep it working. Recognize and fix problems with your digital media system. Prepare cost estimates for different types of equipment. Take care of university resources.
- Ability to develop and achieve strict deadlines, alter directions as required, and handle many projects simultaneously.
- Professionally interact with clients and coworkers to effectively service them.