18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Remote Data Entry Clerk – Tinsukia
We’re looking for a Data Entry Clerk who will use keyboards or scanners to read source documents and enter data into particular fields or onto tapes or discs for later entry. You’ll be in charge of detecting mistakes by comparing data to source documents in verification format.
Job Title : Remote Data Entry Clerk
Location : Tinsukia, Assam, India
Salary : $ 17.87 per hour.
Company : Jobot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Pay attention to the details. You’re in charge of auditing, and you must be extremely meticulous. The accuracy has to be at least 98 percent.
- Data must be entered, updated, and validated in order for corporate databases to work correctly.
- Work on projects that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited judgement outside of prescribed processes, but recognizes the need for periodic deviations from accepted practice. Has a limited or no impact on decision-making.
- Assist technical workers in resolving computer/software difficulties.
- It is necessary to be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel spreadsheets.
- A high school graduation is necessary, but an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related discipline is desirable.
- Viewing and confirming sensitive or secret customer/client information; safeguarding customer/client information and identities.
- Ensure that all customer and bank standards for operations, internal auditing and security, and general practices are followed.
- Examine your scanners and other electronic devices to ensure that they are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- As needed, rearrange the paper formats, backups, and source files for the materials.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative software.
- Intermediate computer skills are necessary, as well as experience with Microsoft applications.
- The data entry job candidate must be able to type swiftly on a keyboard.
- Verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to work under pressure involves dealing with constraints which are often outside of your control.