18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Revenue Finance Controller – Ede
The accounting department plays a critical role in supporting Rough Country’s efficient and highly automated business model. We’re seeking a controller to lead this department who, in addition to having strong accounting experience and expertise, is comfortable driving software system implementations, automation of processes and communicating issues with other department leaders. Strengths critical to the role include communication skills, financial analysis, budgeting, payroll management and financial reporting.
Job Title : Revenue Finance Controller
Location : Ede, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 40.47 per hour.
Company : Robert Half Accountemps
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is vital to assist with the organization’s cash flow estimates.
- Examine the expenses and advantages.
- Its recommended for the applicant to have CPA
- All account reconciliations, according to the applicants, should be finished on time.
- It’s important to maintain and analyze the general ledger accounts.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access should all be able to be used.
- The job applicant should track and review audits on a daily basis.
- The employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement processes should be managed.
- Financial statements and cash forecasts should be created on a monthly basis.
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar profession. It is preferable to have a master’s degree.
- The job seeker will need to have accounting software.
- Acquire new concepts quickly and apply them as directed.
- In a candidate, self-motivation, initiative, and self-discipline are all desired qualities.
- Strong financial and managerial abilities are essential.
- It’s important to have a good Relationship-building and interpersonal abilities that work.