18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Rigger – Manolo Fortich
The Rigger is in charge of inspecting, maintaining, and ensuring the quality of all lifting equipment used to transport commodities by crane to or from maritime vessels. Ascertain that the job being done and the equipment being utilized satisfy the Company’s safe working requirements.
Job Title : Rigger
Location : Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.63 per hour.
Company : Impact Fire Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- The effective execution of this role requires regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in accordance with corporate regulations.
- Performing rigging installation calls for cooperation among the team members as well as individual initiative and judgment.
- The rigger must operate at heights ranging from twelve to sixty feet from the ground, and may necessitate the usage of safety equipment and ladders in order to complete the installation.
- Safety is ensured by signaling or directing personnel involved in raising and transporting heavy goods.
- Conducted tests and inspections on different rigging equipment, including planks and fiber ropes and wire rope and chains.
- Drilling, fastening, and testing head blocks, mule blocks, sheaves, and winches, as well as components of counterweighted, winched, and dead hanging systems.
- Installation of hardware to existing structures, hanging pipes, beams, or trackers, and hardware to concrete, steel, wood, and block walls are all part of the scope of work.
- Lifting and lowering objects, machinery, and equipment to and from work platforms, vehicles, streets, and other levels of buildings or vessels must be done in a safe manner.
- The job entails securing and securing loads to rigging in order to move them using hand and power tools.
- A rigger is responsible for erecting and carefully fastening large lifting equipment employing pulleys, ropes, and hoists. Performs physical work as part of the procedures.
- The individual must often stand or sit for lengthy periods of time in order to fulfill the requirements of this occupation.
- Over the last decade, five years of full-time experience as a Rigger fulfilling the tasks and obligations stated under Duties and Responsibilities.
- Under general supervision, moves, laces, and secures large things, such as machinery and structural parts, using rigging equipment ladders and gear; does associated operations.
- Standing, Climbing, Constant Use of Hands, Outdoors, Lifting 10 lbs rarely
- To be considered for an appointment, candidates must be clean of any drug or alcohol impairment. On the job, riggers are exposed to random drug and alcohol screening.