Full-Time Sales & Marketing Associate – Enrile
There is a need for a Marketing Associate to plan, design, and carry out marketing initiatives for the organization. This individual’s innovative inbound marketing strategies will aid in the expansion of POS profits by generating more leads at lower cost and in shorter time. They will be enthusiastic about expanding their brand’s exposure online through means such as blogging, search engine marketing, and more. They will collaborate with industry professionals to plan, execute, measure, and improve search engine optimization (SEO), content, and social marketing campaigns that attract high-quality leads to our website. The successful Marketing Associate will thrive in a dynamic setting and be eager to take on new challenges while expanding their knowledge of marketing and the latest digital marketing tools.
Job Title : Sales & Marketing Associate
Location : Enrile, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.79 per hour.
Company : L’Oreal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage brand projects and assignments in a way that demonstrates an understanding of key consumer insights and an ability to activate them in relevant communications and innovation activities.
- Contribute to the brand’s need for relevant communications and innovation by helping customers internalize the brand’s identity, essence, vision, mission, and underlying values.
- Help figure out how to best communicate with customers and organize your campaign so that you may contact them when and where it matters most to them.
- Utilize market and consumer data and trends to gain a more in-depth understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral motivators of the brand’s consumer or a specific consumer category.
- Dive into demand landscape for the consumer/brand by utilization of digital insight tools.
- Management of the agency and cross-functional teams, strategy, planning, execution, and results evaluation are key components of the communication plan’s lead initiatives focused on certain touchpoints or consumer objectives.
- Take charge of initiatives to spread the word about the brand’s commitment to consumers’ nutrition, health, and happiness, and look for ways to improve the brand’s current offerings.
- Prove that you can keep projects on track and under budget, and that you can evaluate investment opportunities with an eye on minimizing losses while maximizing gains. The goal is to find ways to promote the brand’s nutrition health and wellness proposition in communications and to take the lead on any related activities.
- Manage consumer communications projects that develop a creative territory that brings the brand to life and enables effective consumer communication with a digital and social first approach.
- Makes use of information gathered from consumers, retailers, and the market as a whole to advise management on how to best allocate resources between sales and marketing in order to maximize the brand’s annual revenue target.
- Those applying for this role should ideally have some background in analyzing consumer behavior via the lens of statistics and trends.
- In order to succeed in this role, you should ideally have managed marketing communication initiatives that incorporated media and digital tactics before.
- Prior expertise developing strategic brand/product plans (including but not limited to marketing strategies and commercialization blueprints) is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience working in consumer marketing, brand management, or product management are prerequisites. Alternatively, a master’s degree in business, marketing, an MBA, or a closely related discipline is necessary.
- Experience working in agency partnerships and multi-disciplinary teams is a plus.