18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Scholar Recruiter – Nagercoil
We’re seeking for a high-volume Corporate Recruiter to work with our People Operations group. The Vice President of People Operations and the contact center management team will work closely with this person in order to recruit for long-term success. This role is critical to the company’s development. We’re searching for someone who’s passionate about helping businesses succeed by coming up with innovative approaches to interviewing and recruiting candidates.
Job Title : Scholar Recruiter
Location : Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 40.46 per hour.
Company : HumanHire
Job Type : Full-Time
- Candidates will be shown to hiring managers and their profiles will be detailed. They will also work with managers to prepare and negotiate offer packages.
- Assist in the whole process of hiring new employees, from looking for good candidates to conducting phone interviews, helping applicants with the interview process, and making job offers to new employees.
- Candidates, hiring managers, coworkers, and business partners should all be encouraged to work together in order to locate the most qualified candidates for the position.
- Make/recommend changes to the recruiting process based on feedback from applicants; connect with leaders to raise awareness of the positive candidate experience.
- enables open and honest communication between employees, managers, and HR partners. Ongoing success against the company’s recruitment strategy is clearly communicated to executives and HR partners.
- should publish job descriptions that are well-written and visually attractive, simple to comprehend, clear of jargon, and optimized for search engine results, among other things.
- Develop a talent pool for the present and future, as well as a detailed sourcing campaign that will attract top personnel by doing research and networking with passive prospects.
- Improve your ability to explain the company’s vision, purpose, and values to prospective workers. Gain a thorough understanding of the company’s operations.
- Keep a good supply of quality applicants for all of our vacant jobs by using your broad network and the latest cutting-edge recruitment tools.
- To provide the greatest possible experience for both applicants and managers, you need to review our current recruitment partners and procedures and discover new agencies or ways of recruiting.
- Ability to handle many applicant streams for diverse criteria and business segments at the same time with ease.
- Motivating oneself to take on more responsibilities; actively cooperating with groups and individuals to reduce bottlenecks and satisfy urgent recruiting needs while also contributing to the wider talent acquisition strategy
- Customer service is a must for this position, and all candidates should be treated with the same respect and gratitude as our own clients and employees.
- Having the ability to communicate successfully with a wide range of people from CEOs and hiring managers to applicants and community partners
- Understand how to master the art of networking so that you not only meet the right people at the right time, but also make a lasting impression on them.