19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Accountant, Fund Accounting – Al-Maḥallah al-Kubrā
This is a Business Office role. The accountant’s responsibilities will include initiating, processing, and managing campus fund accounting, as well as aiding the Director of Business Affairs with budgeting, system reporting, and analysis.
Job Title : Senior Accountant, Fund Accounting
Location : Al-Maḥallah al-Kubrā, Al-Gharbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.45 per hour.
Company : Zuora
Job Type : Full-Time
- You should be characterized by managing your time well.
- You’ll really have to understand how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting is desired, and also one to three years of proper accounting experience.
- If you’ve worked with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before, that’s a plus.
- You must be willing to put in the necessary hours to complete the task.
- You’ll require good writing and verbal communication skills to deal with different levels of management.
- It’s critical to be able to form and maintain positive working connections with coworkers, management, and the general public.
- You should be a conscientious worker who will not tolerate financial fraud.
- Create monthly statement analysis to be used for management reportings.
- The number of years you have worked in this position will affect your salary.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of accounting-related computer programmes and software.
- Financial data and reports that are complicated should be deciphered and recognized.
- You should be knowledgeable with accounting theories, principles, and practices.
- It is important to be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- You should be aware of the government’s accounting policies.