19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Accountant / Manager – Hadji Mohammad Ajul
We need a professional Forensic Accountant to conduct financial audits for the organization. You will assist us in reducing risks and developing fraud protection techniques in order to minimize financial management issues. One of your roles will be to conduct forensic investigations and evaluate financial data from businesses to look for probable fraud or revenue losses.
Job Title : Senior Accountant / Manager
Location : Hadji Mohammad Ajul, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.71 per hour.
Company : Manhattan District Attorney’s Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- Administrative tasks such as time management and bill preparation must be coordinated.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) (GAAP).
- It is preferable to have an accounting master’s degree.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Strong knowledge of the many legal and regulatory issues that a company could encounter.
- Before sending claims to the carrier, review claim evaluations and reports to ensure that the proper calculations have been completed.
- It’s good if you have a CPA or CFE license.
- The insured or claims adjuster must be contacted.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a forensic accountant, certified public accountant, or other comparable function is necessary.
- Flexibility, as well as the ability to travel when necessary, are vital.
- Computer and Microsoft Office know-how is a plus.
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues, as well as make informed decisions, are necessary.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Communication skills, both written and spoken, are essential.