19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Computer Systems Analyst – Tipo-Tipo
The Computer Analyst will give advanced technical assistance to staff on-site. The Computer Analyst is the principal point of contact for end users. Includes software setup, system upkeep, computer diagnostics and repair. Expert in advanced troubleshooting and user training. With personnel, the Computer Analyst will assure good service and dependability for both departments. Quality, access and inclusion, mattering and belonging should be deeply appreciated by the Computer Analyst.
Job Title : Senior Computer Systems Analyst
Location : Tipo-Tipo, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.96 per hour.
Company : Columbia University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Discusses current projects, help-desk inquiries, and other assigned duties in weekly meetings with supervisors.
- meet current development and change control standards and narrow the gap between business needs and technological solutions..
- In order to ensure that your releases are consistent with your project’s goals, you may automate regression and functional tests.
- verify that workstations, laptops, servers, and other peripheral devices are functioning correctly; to detect and address problems; and to keep the equipment up to date
- Test strategies should be developed at the application and system levels, with automated testing being used across the whole test lifecycle. Prepare plans for testing.
- you’ll be responsible for duties such as developing a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and preparing a sprint.
- Aid in keeping accurate records of IT hardware and software/licensing inventories, writing warranty support requests to vendors and contacting vendor support as necessary.
- Lead the globe in improving lives in order to ensure a healthy future for all people and communities via top educational programs and innovative research.
- Resolve problems and troubles for computer users by using automated solutions. A primary responsibility of this position is to serve as the first point of contact for all apps operating on the end-users’ computers, and to elevate when needed.
- Computer hardware and network connections must be installed and maintained under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Having the skill to set up and maintain electronic equipment such as printers, scanners, and computers is a need.
- The ability to communicate ideas and thoughts vocally; the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts in written form; the ability to demonstrate effective listening and understanding; the ability to keep people appropriately informed; the ability to choose and apply suitable communication techniques
- Early problem-solving tasks include spotting potential challenges, collecting and assessing data, developing creative solutions to those problems, and taking action to address those issues before they grow into bigger issues.
- Work is completed on schedule, and holidays are well planned. When an employee is out of the office on business, the business’s requirements are taken care of in his or her absence. Count on her to be on time for meetings and other activities, and you’ll be OK.
- In order to build and sustain healthy relationships, it is necessary to use tact, thoughtfulness, a good perspective, and a nice disposition at all times. Solve problems as a team player in groups.