Full-Time Senior Design Director – Mubi
A creative director’s job is to ensure that our new and existing products’ brand equity is established or maintained via the use of creative principles and innovative approaches. This role contributes to the department’s overall efforts and strategic vision by leading and mentoring a team of design professionals (graphic designers, industrial designers, photographers, illustrators, etc.) and by taking part in multidisciplinary cross-functional teams (strategists, marketers, copywriters, etc.). It also commonly works with outside partners including agencies, freelancers, and consultants. The Artistic Director will speak with senior management about critical projects with self-assurance and humility. The role of creative director requires someone who can defend their work while also being open to new ideas and criticism. Your ability to articulate your vision both orally and graphically will determine how successful you are in this role. Individuals interested in this position should be at ease and eager to participate in creative, fast-paced settings including group brainstorming and workshop settings.
Job Title : Senior Design Director
Location : Mubi, Adamawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 33.07 per hour.
Company : ONE37pm
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborates with Account Management’s head and the department’s upper echelons to establish goals, timelines, and deliverables, and to ensures that all costs are kept within acceptable limits.
- supports the internal creative team’s efforts by delivering projects with a solid, well specified creative strategy.
- Researches the art market and keeps up with the latest developments.
- Provides interesting, visually appealing, persuasive, and strategically-supported presentations to clients in a professional setting.
- keeps the look of the original brand intact while spreading it. Designs, maintains, and promotes consistent visual representations of the brand as needed.
- Maintains an innovative spirit through careful planning.
- ensures consistent, informative communication between the business and creative functions.
- Performs internal reviews of creative ideas with the team; manages, coaches, and mentors’ subordinates.
- Maintains brand consistency both internally and externally by working with other partners to advocate for the brand’s basic values and governance.
- actively participates in brand briefings, both accepting and rejecting ideas depending on the company’s creative strategy and using that information to inform future decisions.
- Equipped with intermediate-level expertise on the Apple Macintosh platform, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Know-how in the field of packaging design, including standard practices in design, manufacturing, and cost analysis.
- Experience in package design that reflects rising levels of responsibility and a master’s degree in design, advertising, or communications are required.
- Capable of maintaining composure in high-stakes situations, as well as adapting to and juggling several priorities with ease.
- skillful in developing and refining designs from inception to production.