18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Designer – Pategi
An experienced Brand Designer who can build our brand’s reputation through one-of-a-kind, interesting, and thought-provoking consumer interactions is needed. You will work directly under the Senior Director of Brand Design and report to a team of talented designers, writers, animators, and storytellers as we develop our brand.
Job Title : Senior Designer
Location : Pategi, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.5 per hour.
Company : New York Public Radio
Job Type : Full-Time
- To learn more, identify possibilities, and create concepts and solutions to make ideas a reality, collaborate with product teams.
- You’ll conduct brand workshops and stakeholder interviews to learn the motivations behind the company, its offerings, and its customers.
- Create the necessary visual aids (such as sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specs) to steer the development of product experiences.
- You may encourage, set up, and keep up a culture of excellence by directing designers and partners via best practices, the design process, and ideation.
- Work together with various departments to better serve our customers, including design, research, product management, and marketing.
- Develop, expand, and manage the visual brand’s design direction in partnership with the Brand Design team’s leadership and other members.
- To promote brand consistency and provide information for any upcoming brand decisions, you’ll generate extensive brand documentation.
- You will provide convincing proof that the Company has a firm grasp on the industry, its main competitors, its strategy for creating a sustainable competitive advantage, and its long-term brand objectives.
- Understand a project’s technical and artistic restrictions, making tradeoffs with collaborators.
- Regular design critiques and team brainstorming meetings are great ways to collaborate with the rest of the creative team.
- a design and illustration method that prioritizes the needs of the user and produces human-centered experiences.
- A body of outstanding design work that demonstrates your capacity to create memorable encounters.
- strong inter-departmental communication abilities, especially with colleagues in product design, product marketing, and data analysis.
- Relevant brand design experience of at least 5 years’ duration (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- Logo design, package design, editorial layout, marketing sites, marketing campaigns are just some of the deliverables you feel confident owning and get excited about.