19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Manager Operations, Talent Management & Operations Integration – Yelwa
Currently, the Development team is looking for a Talent Manager. As a crucial member of the company’s leadership team, the Talent Manager will be responsible for setting the company’s talent strategy, executing it, and monitoring its success. This function collaborates with HR and the business to define, communicate, execute, and activate the company’s career plan because of its cross-ecosystem nature.
Job Title : Senior Manager Operations, Talent Management & Operations Integration
Location : Yelwa, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.86 per hour.
Company : ATA Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Encourage the implementation and implementation of succession plans, as well as new hire development programs.
- Build connections with agents and managers to find and hire on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a strong fit for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Contribute to the development of career development strategies, methodologies, and resources. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to allow the organization to respond to career and talent-related opportunities and requirements by boosting the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- The panel narratives also feature information about the user’s professional life. Don’t be afraid to bring your expertise and knowledge to the table.
- To improve corporate performance, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion, design and administer company-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement programs.
- Handle onboarding, hiring, employee relations, salary, benefits and performance management procedures locally or regionally with minimum supervision.
- Increase the efficiency, efficacy, and impact of the performance process by establishing and managing strategies, methods, tools, processes, and procedures. Goal-setting, performance evaluations, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions are examples of processes.
- Establish effective change-management methods, and ensure communications and ready materials are in place to facilitate professional program/process transfer.
- By cooperating with internal and external training providers, ensure technical training for all new employees, including but not limited to systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Employ your understanding of the organization’s procedures, regulations, and laws to provide data-driven job ideas.
- Years of on-show production experience required, as well as the ability to quickly manage artist and other staff schedules to meet production objectives and timeframes.
- Well-versed in all aspects of social media. You know your way around Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other platforms to find great talent and influencers.
- Incredibly strong verbal and writing communication abilities. Excellent ability to plan and organize one’s time. Ability to give clients with prompt, efficient, dependable, and pleasant service. The ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Work experience in company operations, business program management, or HR program management is required, or you must have a bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, general business, or a similar field.
- From the publisher’s perspective, extensive knowledge in talent acquisition, pricing, and packaging, encompassing digital media and live events.