19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Nuke Artist – Agaie
The primary responsibilities of the Production Artist, who will report to the Design Director, will be to design league licensing boards for all of our licenses and to design all visuals for the catalog and BTB sales tools. To ensure that any conversions and adjustments made by the team reflect the designers’ original vision and specifications, this role will work closely with the Apparel/Authentic Design group.
Job Title : Senior Nuke Artist
Location : Agaie, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.19 per hour.
Company : Petco Health and Wellness Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Excellent time management skills; consistently meets or exceeds project deadlines.
- Produce production-ready versions of the provided artwork and address any issues with the artwork that crop up during manufacturing.
- Together with the design team, researches the recipes, layouts, and materials proposed by the concept.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for proofreading technical packets and fixing any art or decoration problems you find.
- Creating all submission materials, getting them approved, and making any necessary changes are all under your control.
- Systematized revision management and regular team updates on production status are essential.
- Ability to implement creative campaign direction, including designing derivative elements and resizes based on a preexisting style and format.
- Troubleshoot printing and design problems in tandem with the printer and design team.
- Keep trademark elements uniform as they are applied to different items through different channels of production.
- Coordinate with graphic, fine, and industrial design departments to ensure that printed materials retain their original aesthetic.
- Possessing excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills and the ability to communicate successfully with professionals at all levels.
- You are comfortable managing the print process with a vendor and driving them to meet deadlines while maintaining quality.
- Proven skill with Adobe Illustrator and other tools from the Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- You should be competent with a variety of software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and FlightCheck.
- At the very least, you’ll need two years’ worth of experience in the fields of graphic design, garment design, and/or apparel product development.