19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Packaging and Visual Merchandising Designer – Ivana
To create engaging practical apparel products that are inspired, meaningful, and brand right, the Lead Designer must direct the efforts of the design team. That’s why we put so much effort into studying and creating new topics, concepts, and collections. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining seasonal themes that complement the Company’s design vocabulary. The Lead Designer is responsible for the professional development of their team members, the maintenance of a healthy work-life balance, and the coordination of all outside design services.
Job Title : Senior Packaging and Visual Merchandising Designer
Location : Ivana, Batanes Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 41.77 per hour.
Company : MarketAxess
Job Type : Full-Time
- skilled in working with and strengthening relationships with business executives, product managers, and clinical/operational champions.
- Capable of maintaining momentum and quality on huge or complex projects (or several small or medium-sized projects).
- Develops viable project strategy, objectives, and action plans to provide new projects a solid foundation.
- Uses a variety of methods (market research, interviews with key stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.) to gather primary and secondary sources in order to answer research questions and learn more about the field’s trends, viewpoints, and applications.
- The application of ethnographic design research methods to the generation of actionable qualitative insights that shape projects, products, and strategy.
- competent in persuading colleagues elsewhere in the organization of design strategy’s and human-centered design’s merits (HCD).
- Competent in leading stakeholder workshops, user groups, and participatory design sessions to elicit and document user input and requirements.
- Determines what has to be done and how it needs to be done so that the company fosters a can-do mentality, faith in management, and cooperation toward common goals.
- operates mostly on their own, receiving project guidance from a supervisor once a week.
- Assists staff in reaching their goals and those of the department, the firm, and its customers through instruction, guidance, and demonstrations of strong leadership. Manages the process of performance reviews and makes sure they are finished.
- Ability to manage time well, set priorities effectively, pay close attention to detail, and make sound decisions is essential for issue solving.
- increases performance by facilitating collaboration, information sharing, training, and oversight among workers.
- Understands and implements detailed HCD principles and processes, such as qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis approaches.
- Creates a solid, mutually supportive work culture in which individuals can perform at their highest level. Establishes credibility and motivates others.
- Extensive background in defining project objectives and timeframes in the face of ambiguity; proven ability to work with novel domains, sensitive themes, and difficult problems.