18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Recruiter – Idkū
In order to satisfy our company’s growing employment demands, we are looking for a highly driven Contract Recruiter. A Contract Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing quality candidates, conducting interviews, and collaborating with HR professionals to develop successful staffing plans for available jobs. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned corporate recruiter with a proven track record of success, as well as excellent interpersonal and organizational abilities.
Job Title : Senior Recruiter
Location : Idkū, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 38.82 per hour.
Company : IDB
Job Type : Full-Time
- build a pipeline of vital talent for existing and future needs, as well as to design effective sourcing strategies that attract top employees, investigate and network with passive prospects.
- Allows executives and HR partners to have open and honest discussions about their roles and responsibilities. As the recruitment plan progresses, leaders and HR partners are kept up-to-date and have a clear picture of where things are.
- Develop a significant pool of competent candidates for all of our available positions via your tireless networking efforts, innovative sourcing tactics, and ability to keep up with the newest recruiting tools and technology.
- Create job postings that are basic, free of jargon, attract a wide range of talent (bias is decreased), and are optimized for search results by using plain and appealing language.
- Re-evaluate your company’s recruitment partners and policies to ensure that our applicants and managers have the greatest possible experience.
- Own/manage the whole recruiting process, from prospect research through cold and warm calling, assessment and screening, supporting prospects through the interview process, and issuing offers.
- Ability to explain the mission, vision, and values of the organization to potential workers.
- Establish and nurture connections with applicants, hiring managers, team members, and business partners in order to fill vacancies with the finest personnel.
- All during the recruiting process, get feedback from applicants and use TA projects to make/recommend changes to the candidate experience.
- Show hiring managers potential candidates’ entire profiles and work with them to build and negotiate compensation packages.
- To ensure that you meet the right people at the appropriate time and create a lasting impression, you must become an expert in networking.
- Ability to successfully communicate with executives, recruiting managers, supervisors, applicants, community partners, and team members
- Customers and workers ought to be handled with the same attention and respect that every applicant should get.
- Motivating oneself to take on additional duties; aggressively collaborating with groups and people to eliminate roadblocks and meet urgent hiring requirements while contributing to the larger talent acquisition plan.
- Manage many applicant pipelines for diverse criteria and businesses at once with ease.