19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior User Experience Designer – Muharraq
The Lead Designer is highly skilled technically and has a contemporary, elite aesthetic. Working side by side with creative teams, you get to appreciate how your contribution to the process improves the work through excellent execution and by pushing the envelope of creative quality. To be taken into consideration, samples of current commercial work should be offered.
Job Title : Senior User Experience Designer
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 39.62 per hour.
Company : Nexamp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Competent at convincing others of the merits of design strategy and (human-centered design (HCD) within the larger organization.
- Utilizes a variety of methods (market research, interviews with key stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.) to gather primary and secondary data in order to answer research questions and learn more about the sector’s trends, viewpoints, and applications.
- Conceives of effective project strategies, objectives, and action plans to frame preliminary work.
- Able to facilitate stakeholder sessions, user groups and participatory design sessions to capture ideas, feedback and requirements.
- Successful mindsets, faith in leadership, and collaborative effort are fostered within the company. In order to achieve this goal, it is necessary to first recognize and then convey critical responsibilities and processes.
- uses minimal supervision, reporting only once a week for project updates;
- The ability to collaborate and form relationships with corporate leaders, clinical/operational champions, and product managers.
- Makes use of ethnographic design research techniques to glean qualitative insights that may then be applied to projects, products, and overall business strategy.
- Able to keep large or complex projects moving forward and up to standard (or several small or medium-sized projects).
- In order to achieve organizational, customer service, and departmental objectives, staff members receive coaching, direction, and backing from management. Organizes and monitors the completion of performance assessments.
- has a deep understanding of HCD’s principles and practices and the means through which qualitative and quantitative data can be collected, analyzed, and synthesized.
- Capable of making sound judgments and finding creative solutions to difficult problems because of your superior time management skills, extensive expertise with organizing and prioritizing tasks, and acute attention to detail.
- Builds capacity of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts.
- Extensive experience determining project outcomes and timelines in the face of ambiguity, as well as a track record of success navigating unfamiliar terrain, including but not limited to, unfamiliar domains, sensitive topics, and difficult challenges.
- Establishes an environment and culture where all employees feel valued and supported, allowing them to give their all in their work. Those around you will feel more comfortable and inspired by you.