18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Service Manager – Idukki
The Service Delivery Manager will be held responsible for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk, and VIP services to its internal stakeholders, mainly Product Managers (employee digital journey first). As part of the “One Desk” transformation for IT end-user services, the primary goal is to accomplish for its internal stakeholders the key value and performance objectives over time in a consistent manner via the end-to-end orchestration of internal key resources and external partners (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Service Manager
Location : Idukki, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 31.7 per hour.
Company : Advantio
Job Type : Full-Time
- leading a team of key dedicated support services contributors (such as IT VIP Service Leads, IT Service Desk Service Leads, and so on), responsibilities may include serving as a pool leader for the community of these contributors, managing resources properly, and developing and coaching those individuals.
- The customer’s goals need a reliable and scale-able back-end architecture. Make sure that the operational delivery teams understand and express the client’s requirements..
- Efforts to improve the day-to-day management of other Delivering Services Managers, including the provision of appropriate mentorship and coaching, team-building activities, and employee retention measures, where necessary.
- Supervisors and Team Leaders are overseen and coached to ensure that the department is suitably staffed and structured, including daily operations and responsibilities.
- Provide daily remote and in-person help, coaching, and management to travel advisors/travel concierges.
- Identify and evaluate team and individual data; generate and disseminate reports; organize and implement incentive programs to enhance metrics while maintaining or increasing quality.
- All customer KPIs and contractual responsibilities must be met, and the Concierge is held accountable for the overall performance of the Concierge.
- Promote a “Voice of the Customer” campaign by bringing together Call Centers around a common approach to customer satisfaction surveys and feedback across the whole purchasing process.
- Involve stakeholders and suppliers in monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews to ensure that the services are always improving and that feedback is received.
- you will monitor and manage the quality standards that govern customer interactions. These standards are intended to ensure that the customer experience is consistent throughout all customer contact points, both inside and outside our internal group and our outsourced partner network.
- must be able to communicate effectively, especially when it comes to explaining technology solutions in words that are understandable to the general public.
- Thorough familiarity with call centers, including an appreciation of the significance of the client-vendor relationship in attracting, retaining, and motivating top-tier partners.
- Possessing the ability to have a long-term strategic view and make successful action plans through effective planning, evaluation, and administration is very important.
- Broad consulting expertise across a wide range of industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Proven ability to use tact and good judgment while delivering constructive criticism as well as explanations for disciplinary actions.