19 Mar 2023
Full-Time SMB Account Executive – Silchar
This profession involves prospecting for new customers and nurturing current ones. You’ll collaborate with clients and internal staff to provide a pleasant experience. Account Executives must be driven hunters with excellent sales and relationship abilities.
Job Title : SMB Account Executive
Location : Silchar, Assam, India
Salary : $ 22.25 per hour.
Company : Hutch
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to stay on top of the ever-evolving sector of business technology, it is necessary to put in constant effort. Identifying, training, and developing indirect sales channels is essential.
- Create an atmosphere of tolerance and mutual respect in the workplace in order to foster an inclusive work environment that recognizes and respects different communication styles. Be a living example of the inclusiveness of Search Advertising. Motivate people to share their knowledge and work toward common goals by providing opportunities for them to collaborate with one another.
- Extending current client relationships into new business units, IT groups, and divisions; identifying and contacting potential new clients.
- Maintain communication with the relevant field management in order to develop pricing for estimates and bids that is in line with the company’s overall financial goals. Keep abreast of what your rivals are doing in terms of market share, price, services, and so on.
- Manage actionable customer and joint business strategies (where applicable). Know your consumers’ wants and ambitions. Make a strategy to seize these chances. A customer-approved plan. Manage quarterly. Use accounting techniques. Gives participant commitment.
- Referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, prospecting, territory planning, and client relationship development are ways to generate new business. Builds long-term collaborations with big and small enterprises.
- Manage customer relationships to ensure high customer satisfaction, a strong inclination toward contract renewal, and the growth of the client’s relationship with that customer through the marketing of other services.
- Use consultative sales strategies to increase sales in the targeted territory. Good PR and networking are vital for new business growth.
- Assist the client’s sales support, operations and executive team in ensuring customer satisfaction, as well as any other responsibilities that may be allocated.
- Management of the internal and external account management teams, as well as the client’s strategic goals and concerns, is a primary responsibility of this position.
- Uses knowledge to influence, educate, and encourage others to achieve a goal. Ready to implement our sales stage approach to guarantee maximum income from every opportunity produced and distributes this knowledge.
- Must have a strong desire to explore possibilities inside the target customer as well as marshal the resources required within the client to enable strong solution design and strategy execution if approved.
- Candidates must have excellent writing and vocal communication abilities. Exceptional presenting abilities are required for many sales operations that rely only on these modes of communication. It’s a must to be able to speak confidently and easily in front of a big group of C-level executives.
- While a four-year college degree is desirable, we will consider candidates with similar job experience and a high school diploma or a GED equivalent as well.
- 5+ years’ experience selling to large technical accounts, including managed services, data center services, cloud-based software as a service solutions, consulting, and hardware/software solutions..