Part-Time Snow Operator – Kalilangan
To be an Equipment Operator, you’ll be responsible for operating heavy machinery owned and operated by the District, including semi-trailers, dozers, excavators, water tenders, engines, and other miscellaneous equipment. In the event of a wildland fire emergency, you’ll be in charge of operating an initial assault fire dozer and driving a response vehicle. Heavy machinery may be used for non-emergency land management in the District. As a member of the wildfire suppression team, you will be responsible for coordinating or doing the required physical work. Equipment operation, Vehicle Maintenance detection and suppression, pre-suppression and prevention, and normal building and ground maintenance are only some of the responsibilities of this position.
Job Title : Snow Operator
Location : Kalilangan, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.01 per hour.
Company : Compunnel Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Raw materials and final components are moved and placed using material movement equipment. Keeping and operating a vehicle should be done in compliance with established standards.
- Perform all Equipment Operator responsibilities and activities. Maintain records for operation, maintenance, and gas use of each equipment.
- Maintains the operational condition of construction equipment by performing small mechanical repairs and maintenance operations.
- In order to meet the city’s ongoing building and maintenance needs, this position is responsible for transporting and unloading construction goods from City stockpiles or suppliers.
- Maintain the facility’s cleanliness, organization, and safety. After every usage, Report any machine problems to the Equipment Technician.
- Transports earth-moving equipment or other equipment the size of medium to big automobiles to the project site while adhering to all safety norms and regulations.
- Using a variety of simple to moderately complex equipment, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers, bobcats, and street sweepers, as well as cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders, this position clears and maintains clogs in creeks and the city’s sanitary sewer system.
- Anyone who wants to be successful must be able to work with a wide range of people, both inside and outside of their own organization. is aware of safety rules at work and follows them Helps a team effort by working together.
- Mowing equipment, front-end loaders, and air hammers may be safely operated without putting yourself or others at danger. This may be seen in tasks such as mowing, fixing, and shoveling snow and ice.
- Heavy equipment is operated in accordance with the company’s operational safety regulations and procedures. Routine equipment inspections and preventive maintenance are performed; accurate records are kept.
- An Equipment Operator I or an equivalent job with at least one year of experience is required for this role. As an alternative to the work experience requirement, a degree in turfgrass management or a related discipline may be substituted
- Proven ability to cultivate a service-oriented work environment that promotes employee diversity, equality, and inclusion as well as cooperation among coworkers.
- GED or similar combination of education and experience Experience in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, and/or other machine equipment is required. Driver’s license must be current.
- A working knowledge of the job’s inherent dangers and permissible safety measures, as well as general construction techniques, methods, and materials. Superior hand dexterity and physical stamina.
- Highly effective in conveying ideas to a wide range of audiences by being open and honest in all interactions. Using and maintaining power-driven equipment