19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Social Media and Content Manager – Dauis
It is the responsibility of the Media Director to design, manage, and execute client social-focused activities on a day-to-day basis. Social media team leader for at least three core social clients and/or major projects, depending on scope of engagement. In most cases, they have 7-10 years of relevant work experience under their belt. 1-2 direct reports are required to carry out the manager’s duties.
Job Title : Social Media and Content Manager
Location : Dauis, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 44.45 per hour.
Company : Mindr
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data is used to make agency recommendations and come up with new ideas. This includes the ability to lead social listening and research projects to find clear and actionable insights.
- The ability to develop sound suggestions based on knowledge, experience, and data is a must for someone with this background.
- Media campaigns, journeys and audience strategies tailored to certain audiences should be developed and implemented.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of social media tactics and platform subtleties across the key social channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn – as well as a working knowledge of YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Prepare, deliver, and contextualize social media reports to clients; develop, convey, and implement strategic recommendations based on the contents of social media reports
- Conjointly work with media buyers and suppliers to manage the evaluations and purchase of various forms of advertising such as printed materials, online and off-line advertising, radio and radio/streaming audio content.
- Establish rapport and good working relationships with colleagues in creative services, digital, and marketing to ensure that clients’ business objectives are accomplished, communications programs are linked, and internal capabilities are properly used.
- It is important to stay on top of social media trends and to explore ways in which those trends might be used to benefit your clients.
- Ability to encourage both internal and external teams to develop relevant and engaging experiences for our consumers.
- It is essential that editorial calendars (EC) be managed according to established protocols from genesis to final reporting.
- It is essential that they be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced atmosphere and be self-motivated in order to succeed in their jobs.
- competence to analyze critically and a desire to get your “hands dirty” with statistics Data must be shown to have an influence on company choices and marketing.
- Knowledge of media analytics tools and technologies to guarantee that they will help media planners create and deliver more successful media strategies.
- Extensive experience in effectively determining agency and media landscape direction, including agency-wide projects, transforming how teams go to market, and pushing industry-changing thinking.
- Knowledge in digital and direct response marketing in an e-commerce situation is highly desired; competence in a multi-channel shop or driving online-offline efforts is an added bonus.