19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Spanish Male Voice Translation – Bangued
The Translator provides translation (written) and interpretation (oral) help to the division’s varied and non-English speaking families. The Translator & Interpreter serves as a liaison between staff and the varied families in our community, providing translation and interpretation services as needed.
Job Title : Spanish Male Voice Translation
Location : Bangued, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.1 per hour.
Company : VirtualVocations
Job Type : Full-Time
- Translations of any kind, including flyer, social media posts, district-wide announcements/press releases, and other documents, must be accurate.
- Answers phones, greets guests, answers basic inquiries, opens and sorts mail, creates purchase order requisitions, and verifies and prepares invoices and stipends for payment.
- Revises the work of others in the District who have translated papers. It aids in the training of school district employees and consultants that give translation services to schools.
- Verify that translations are complete and correct, and that the original language, its original meaning, and the original tone and purpose have not been changed or omitted.
- Parent meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school activities, including discussion of student academics, student disciplinary concerns, medical crises, and other sensitive subjects, are provided by interpreters.
- In general, writing may capture geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural factors. Word choice and expression typically conform to target language (TL) norms and ways of expression relevant to the subject area (s) and are strong enough to enable the translator to function sequentially in that field.
- Creates and maintains databases that include data on the temporary employee pool, such as evaluation findings, hours worked, training status, and other pertinent information.
- Understand how to utilize reference resources. Must have computer abilities, especially MS Office, to be able to generate written translations and products, as well as appropriate internet skills to do basic Web research.
- The translator studies and analyses medical and technical terminology in both the source language and the target language to ensure that it is understood and appropriately translated.
- Conveys important information to parents and students in the form of educational papers such as paperwork and notifications of medical emergencies as well as legal and sensitive information.
- Allows a group with limited English proficiency to engage fully in the designated process by being able to converse in a specific language above conversational level
- Engaging and encouraging interpersonal communication abilities while communicating with supervisors, employees, and students to communicate information.
- In addition to a bachelor’s degree in translation or a foreign language, a candidate must exhibit a capacity to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be ready and able to translate in schools and communities using one’s own vehicle
- Learn two languages fluently, at a native speaker level, with a grasp of the cultural context in which they are spoken and written.