19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. Data Entry Clerk – Al-Jīzah
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk who will use keyboards or scanners to read source documents and enter data into particular fields or onto tapes or discs for later entry. You’ll be tasked with detecting mistakes by comparing data to source documents in verification format.
Job Title : Sr. Data Entry Clerk
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.73 per hour.
Company : Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Job Type : Full-Time
- Pay attention to the finer points. You’re in charge of audits, and you must be quite precise. At least 98 percent accuracy is required.
- Make sure your scanners and other electronic devices are clean, well-maintained, and in operating condition.
- A high school diploma is required; an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, administration, or a similar field is preferred but not required.
- Assist technical personnel in resolving computer/software problems.
- As needed, arrange paper formats, backups, and material source files.
- Job Complexity – Works on tasks that are normal to semi-routine in character, requiring minimal judgement outside of defined processes, but understands the need to deviate from recognized practice on occasion. Has a minor or non-existent impact on decision-making.
- Ensure that all customer and bank requirements are met in terms of operations, internal audit and security, and general practices.
- Data must be entered, updated, and verified in business databases.
- Viewing and confirming sensitive or secret customer/client information; safeguarding customer/client information and identities.
- It is necessary to be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of collaborative web-based tools.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer abilities and knowledge with Microsoft applications are required.
- 8000-words-per-hour typing speed.
- Ability to work well in a group.