19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. Data Scientist – Al-Shahaniya
We are looking for people that are clever, inquisitive, and technically competent to join our cutting-edge data science team. We employ the finest and brightest and provide them with the chance to work on cutting-edge technology. In this job, you will be able to provide new ideas and solutions that will increase our capacity to target the correct audience, extract insights, and give superior measuring methods for marketing campaigns. To fuel your ideas, you’ll have access to our core data asset and machine learning infrastructure.
Job Title : Sr. Data Scientist
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 45.17 per hour.
Company : HopHR
Job Type : Full-Time
- Opportunities for ongoing development are seen and taken advantage of Risk-taking, alternative methods, and organizational learning are all encouraged by this strategy. Through both acts and words, demonstrates a personal commitment to change. Encourages people to embrace change in the face of anxiety and worry.
- Model results should be interpreted and summarized. Complicated corporate reports are easier to understand. Performs what-if scenarios using a variety of inputs. Procedures and exceptions that are unacceptable are outlined. Based on current trend estimations, identifies potential concerns. Analyzes financial and statistical data.
- Utilizing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques, it is possible to unearth the underlying structure of the data as well as its relationships and then to operationalize those findings.
- Good time management and independence. Multitasks and prioritizes everyday duties. Completes goals on time and well.
- In addition to providing insights on current Product & Tech activities, you will generate innovative product growth prospects based on findings and drive momentum via your influence. You must find a mix between critical thinking and hands-on analysis utilizing tools and packages such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- SQL, programming languages such as R or Python, and internal dashboards should all be used for data analysis. Conduct research on past buying patterns of customers and sales data, then make actionable suggestions.
- So you can take control of your workflow, you must prioritize third-party requests and accomplish tasks on time.
- By using data analysis, the development team is able to come up with new ideas. Analyze business problems using statistical and machine learning approaches. Having a high number of employees and customers allows an entrepreneurial business to move swiftly.
- Adept in utilizing huge data sets to identify possibilities for product and process improvement, as well as models to assess the efficiency of various courses of action, with a demonstrated ability to generate business outcomes via database insights.
- Transforms current knowledge into performance-enhancing continuous improvement initiatives. Gathers and analyzes data or information on existing and prospective best practice trends. Inquires about concerns that are affecting the advancement of organizational and process difficulties.
- Diplomacy and confidence are required to inspire or persuade. To be successful in this role, you must collaborate successfully with people within and outside the organization. To do one’s duties effectively, one needs maintain constant communication across departments and divisions in order to address problems, offer information, and find solutions.
- Master’s degree in statistics, computer science, math, or another quantitative field is required, as well as two to three years of experience in a similar role. Experience using predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis, and machine learning to make a big difference in business.
- Information retrieval, machine comprehension, question answering and conversational artificial intelligence, reinforcement learning, knowledge graphs, causal inference, and experimental design are some of the topics covered.
- Statistical computer languages (Python, R, etc.) are recommended for manipulating and analyzing huge datasets. Preferable is knowledge of data visualization technologies like D3.js and matplotlib. Experience with methods such as Random Forest, SVM, k-NN, Nave Bayes, and Gradient Boosting would be advantageous.
- Computer science PhD with substantial Virtual Assistant/Natural Language Processing research publications OR computer science, statistics, data science, or a related area of study master’s degree with five years of relevant experience.