19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr Java Engineer – Turbat
We’re seeking for a Java Software Engineer and want to know whether you believe you’d be a good fit. As a Java Software Engineer, you’ll use cutting-edge frameworks and technologies to design next-generation voice application solutions. As a member of the Engineering team, you will design, construct, and deliver application solutions for the company’s growing list of Fortune 500 clients using advanced speech and Java technologies such as the Spring framework.
Job Title : Sr Java Engineer
Location : Turbat, Balochistan, Pakistan
Salary : $ 66.46 per hour.
Company : Charles Schwab
Job Type : Full-Time
- To install creative solutions, collaborate with the Project Manager and engineering.
- Monitoring, optimization, and high-performance tuning are all possible with this system.
- Write code that is well-designed, tested, and efficient, and also unit tests.
- To assure programme success, do customer demonstrations and briefings.
- At client sites, provide technical assistance for goods.
- Create and implement high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Take part in system engineering and product development research and development.
- Examine the designs to see if they meet the requirements.
- At all stages of the development lifecycle, participate.
- Examine the requirements, create a system, and write technical documentation.
- The ability to design and programme in an Object-Oriented manner is required.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development approaches is essential.
- For three years or longer, you should be working with Java.
- A B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering, or similar experience is required.
- You should be knowledgeable in event-driven programming.