19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. Systems Architect – Nsukka
The Software Architect plans, designs, and architects enterprise-wide systems, components, and services. This role needs direction and input from a manager. High autonomy and decision-making may need leader approval.
Job Title : Sr. Systems Architect
Location : Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria
Salary : $ 76.91 per hour.
Company : Classlink
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist Sales Engineering with new customer engagements. Create and distribute best practice suggestions, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations.
- With an emphasis on performance, scalability, and reusability, this person oversees large-scale projects and systems.
- You will cooperate with the internal Product and Engineering teams to create strategies to decrease friction and improve adoption of our products. You will work in a team of architects and experts to build new technology integrations and services that will assist partners work with our technologies.
- As you go about recruiting new clients, be sure to stay in frequent contact with sales engineering. Create tutorials, blog posts, code samples, and presentations for technical and commercial partners alike.
- Follows all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support initiatives set by Product Management and the Organization as a whole.
- Earning the respect and support of all team members while working with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- You’ll work with business technology partners to help them get the most out of these technologies and set up situations where everyone wins. Oversee how a team of developers builds integrations.
- Be responsible for the company’s application architecture, including third-party and indigenous. Management systems include document, customer service, financial, and HR management.
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver on the whole product lifecycle, ensuring that tradeoffs are assessed and deadlines are fulfilled in order to ensure high software quality and security.
- These diagrams include deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and app/system architecture diagrams.. There should be tracking of all system-level components that may be employed in the company’s application
- An understanding of adaptive/responsive design ideas and many application levels. Information Representation and Access in Computer Science
- More than 8 years of expertise in software development with distributed microservices architectures, a Bachelor’s degree, or more than 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of the concepts of software quality assurance Having a technical mentality and paying close attention to details, Organizational and leadership abilities of the highest caliber Excellent ability to communicate and present
- Worked with cloud computing and/or conventional business data-center technologies like AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure for at least three years of experience have at least five years of experience working with software or cloud architecture in the software or technology industry.