19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Stock Clerk Utility – San Jose
General maintenance and cleaning tasks are the responsibility of the Utility Clerk, who also ensures that the facility’s high standards of health, safety, and sanitation are upheld by all team members. In order to make it convenient for members, carts and flatbeds are collected and returned to the club entrance from the parking lot.
Job Title : Stock Clerk Utility
Location : San Jose, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.03 per hour.
Company : PrimeLine Utility Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- Fulfills paperwork and collects deposits for new water connections. Manages and prepares monthly invoices for customers. The Water Crane’s money is collected here.
- Regular housekeeping activities such as sweeping and mopping the floors, aiding with fast spill clean-ups, and completing other jobs that need specific equipment.
- It’s important to have inspections done on a regular basis to find problems before they become costly breakdowns.
- Shopping bags may be conveniently stored in a corral for quick access. A clean parking lot is maintained, and any issues that arise on store property are reported to the management.
- Stick to well-established safety regulations while operating floor scrubbers, waste compactors, and cardboard balers.
- It is necessary to arrange things in specific places and remove cardboard after products have been acquired in order to guarantee that products are shown in the greatest possible light.
- Compliance with company safety policies ensures a clean, safe, and sanitary working and shopping environment. Adheres to and follows all company policies and guidelines.
- Order and distribute supplies to workers; supply and load printer paper and ribbons; post bulletins and notifications; and complete and distribute reports as required.
- A pleasant demeanor is maintained by welcoming clients with smiles, answering queries and carrying items as required.
- Customer service activities, such as answering queries and making product recommendations, are handled by this position.
- In addition to a high school diploma or a general education degree (GED), or a combination of education and experience that is comparable, all candidates must submit an application.
- Reading and understanding technical instructions, communications, and memoranda. Writing basic correspondence Ability to successfully communicate information to consumers, clients, and other employees one-on-one or in small groups.
- Phone calls and clients in the company can’t keep you from multitasking. When working in this field you must pay great attention to the smallest details. Applicants must be able to utilize a personal computer and a calculator, among other things. Skills in dealing with people and a desire to give back to the community are essential.
- Use of whole numbers and common fractions in addition to decimals when multiplying and dividing in all units of measure. The ability to calculate percentages, ratios, and other ratios. Accuracy in counting back change, counting money, and keeping a cash drawer in balance are required.
- being able to communicate effectively in the English language, both orally and in writing. The ability to communicate effectively with the general public as well as with coworkers is essential.