19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supervisory Accountant – Ibaan
We require a general accountant to classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data so that financial records can be generated and maintained using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Financial, accounting, auditing, and payroll reports and tables are prepared, managed, audited, and disseminated.
Job Title : Supervisory Accountant
Location : Ibaan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.82 per hour.
Company : BIO-TECHNE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cost requirements in the federal and state governments are familiar.
- Paylocity is used to review and process bi-weekly payroll.
- Billing and tracking grant money and expenses on a monthly basis will assist the grant administration function.
- Account reconciliations and changes to the general ledger.
- It’s crucial to have prior experience with ERP systems, notably Oracle.
- Process online vendor payments once a week.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, as well as relevant work experience, is required.
- A solid accounting background of at least 3-5 years is required.
- Daily recording systems, month-end closing, and the deployment of proper internal controls are all crucial to the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with Club staff, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet a wide range of deadlines while prioritizing a huge number of tasks.
- Ability to communicate with on-site and remote colleagues, even across time zones.
- Strong computer abilities, particularly with Microsoft Office software, are essential.
- This position requires excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.