18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Support Product Specialist – Jirjā
A Product Specialist supports our clients’ Time Management products with world-class knowledge. With your expertise in time and attendance, payroll, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns, and scheduling, you help us provide a holistic solution to our customers.
Job Title : Support Product Specialist
Location : Jirjā, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.88 per hour.
Company : Informa Group Plc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute to the creation and prioritizing of the product road map for advertising solutions as the “voice of the customer.”
- Condense large amounts of information into simple product documentation that can be used both internally and externally to help the go-to-market plan for mass solution adoption succeed.
- Involved in activities related to manufacturer back orders, replacement, and product transitions. Co-ordinates and communicates the project’s plan for the benefit of the Operations team.
- In order to deliver correct solutions to consumers, it is necessary to learn about, keep current with, and develop knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope papers, and current department rules and procedures.
- Every month, we analyze a long list of potential items. Content from all KOBs is redundant, out-of-date, or non-value-added.
- Develops a broad understanding of the market, the competitive landscape, customer needs, distribution channels, and the company’s product offers for the given product (s)
- In some cases, go to customers’ places to do repairs, help them with repairs, or direct them on how to start up their products. This is to make sure that the company’s products are repaired and/or serviced correctly and quickly.
- Participates in product launch efforts as a member of a multidisciplinary team. It is possible to handle processes linked with SKU establishment, price review, return on investment model building, giving marketing material input and feedback, conducting training and webinars, and making occasional customer presentations.
- Assisting with appropriate escalations and providing updates to customers is part of the job description for this position.
- Provide great quality assistance to internal and external clients, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and technical competence in your area of specialty.
- In addition to having a good sense of humor, it is necessary to be in good physical and mental health. The ability to stand for long periods of time is needed as well.
- Being able to work well with others, having a positive attitude, and being excited about providing World Class Customer Service are all good things.
- To be able to get a lot done quickly and to quickly shift gears as priorities shift
- Knowledge of advertising goods and ad serving technology, as well as previous professional experience in an online advertising position
- The ability to comprehend and successfully express complicated technological topics to a non-technical audience