19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sync Intern – Enugu
As a Content Creator, you’ll generate social and media content with the creative team. This expert post will assist our customers’ team leaders and work directly with them to develop content. You’ll be responsible for developing new assets for the team to publish, obtaining stock photography, shooting your own photos, making motion graphics or short movies (usually from existing assets), creating infographics, and concepting new methods to engage with customers.
Job Title : Sync Intern
Location : Enugu, Enugu, Nigeria
Salary : $ 21.08 per hour.
Company : Fallen Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- As part of your overall content strategy, create two new items (blog posts, videos, or other stuff) every week. The greatest method is to market your brand in a number of ways.
- Creating informal guru video scripts Created premium eBooks, manuals, and FAQs. Making ads, emails, and other marketing materials.
- Create product listings with SEO in mind for the tiles, features, and descriptions of the products. Optimize your listings and keywords to target consumers and increase sales and ratings, so that you may achieve the best results. Manage Seller Central platforms to guarantee that the items are selling and progressing up the product category rankings..
- E-mails and other forms of electronic communication allow you to communicate with a target audience. Developing a newsletter that contains headlines, content sections, advertising, and calls to action. You must keep track of and oversee the dissemination of all of your marketing messages, which you are responsible for.
- Maintain the website and guarantee that the company’s demands are satisfied by working with digital marketing managers and developers. As a web developer, you will also be responsible for ensuring that web projects are finished on time.
- You will be in charge of choosing templates, components, and modules, as well as adding/editing content (copy, photos, video, tags, SEO metadata) to create web pages based on brand requirements and stakeholder feedback.
- Match the client’s brand’s style and voice. Update the Creative Director, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations.
- Use a copywriter to match your post’s needs. Find new ways to interact with clients every day. Present and explain facts to clients jointly.
- Assign weekly mailings guidelines and templates. Before production, investigate the show’s content, marketing objectives, and timelines and deadlines.
- Expert editing, Style, grammar, and readability Editing for marketing strategy, Content creation, Article-writing
- An understanding of the target audience’s thoughts and feelings via stories and ideas. Social media and digital video platforms are becoming more important in today’s world. How to develop information that may be utilized in a variety of contexts.
- Analytical and prioritization skills The ability to concentrate on the details while still seeing the big picture, as well as a positive attitude, business acumen, accountability, and self-motivation, are all essential qualifications.
- There is an advantage to having some familiarity with HubSpot. Ability to communicate well both vocally and in writing, as well As an effective time-management method being able to work quickly and effectively Working on many projects at the same time with arbitrary deadlines.
- finding practical solutions to management difficulties It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in one of the required fields of study for this job. Ability to provide high-quality and well-written content
- experience ranging from two to five years. a bachelor’s degree in a related field, expert knowledge of Adobe Suite and motion graphics editing software, and experience. Must provide a portfolio of their previous designs.