19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Tax Accountant / Senior Associate – Rustenburg
Clients from various sectors such as technology, non-profit, healthcare, and financial services will come into contact with you as a Tax Associate. In addition to broadening your customer base and sharpening your professional skills, our world-class training program will help you advance your career.
Job Title : Tax Accountant / Senior Associate
Location : Rustenburg, Rustenburg, South Africa
Salary : $ 27.47 per hour.
Company : Bracewell LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to figuring out how much it will cost to send an employee to another country or move them to another city or country, you also need to figure out how much it will cost to send them to another country or move them to another city or country.
- Gaining expertise in accounting through learning how to record and construct financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to generate personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- Prepare or help with the preparation of tax returns, extensions, and quarterly estimated tax payments, as well as other tax compliance, including, but not limited to, monitoring of all compliance and filing status.
- It is imperative that all techniques and processes, even fraudulent ones, be disclosed to management.
- A tax attorney’s responsibilities include doing research, writing memos and letters to clients, and advising on a broad variety of tax issues.
- Compliance with corporate rules and processes, as well as relevant regulations and legislation, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- wish to advance in your career by learning new customer service and technical accounting techniques that will allow you to take on additional responsibilities and opportunities.
- assisting people to leave a lasting legacy by providing estate and gift tax preparation, charity giving, and other philanthropic services
- For effective time management and interaction with others, you should focus on refining your administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities.
- Review accounts, activities, and make reconciliations of income tax balances (i.e., income tax due and deferred tax assets and liabilities) and Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts, including international withholding and franchise/gross receipts taxes.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to write regular reports and letters. Ability to answer queries from firm workers and members of the public in a clear and concise manner. Must be able to effectively convey ideas to others. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, utilizing whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. The ability to calculate rates, ratios, and percentages and to design and comprehend bar graphs.
- In order to efficiently do the job, you must have dependable transportation to and from work as well as to and from other work-related activities, meetings, encounters with clients, and so on.
- Effective project manager who has shown the ability to manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously while meeting both internal and external deadlines.
- CPA qualification and at least three years of tax experience in the corporate tax department of a large accounting firm are essential, as well as the ability to speak fluent English.
- Knowledge of how to use the following devices: a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Computer literacy, including understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software applications Advanced computer skills is helpful.