19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Technical Artist: Animation Jobs at Rockstar Games – Cairo
We’re seeking for an Animator to help us create the most dynamic and engaging in-game cinematic experiences possible. Character animators that are interested in creating epic moments, developing expressive characters, and generating responsive, interesting gameplay are encouraged to apply to our project. An Animator will work closely with the team to produce gorgeous and memorable in-game moments.
Job Title : Technical Artist: Animation Jobs at Rockstar Games
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.92 per hour.
Company : TheLab
Job Type : Full-Time
- Animate, rig, and skin weights given by the vendor as required. Collaborate with art and engineering teams to tackle technical issues, such as animation and rigging.
- Create believable, smooth, and appropriate character animations from several IPs in a unified manner; Rig and skin characters according to the technological restrictions of mobile games.
- To create an immersive and enjoyable game, we must produce and manage animations. Expand character movement sets by adding new animations.
- By keeping time under control and keeping track of production, you can meet all of your deadlines and milestones. Maintain effective communication with those responsible for the creative process and production.
- It is critical to have the capacity to independently recognize and resolve problems. Make a strong case for your creative point of view while also following the visual cues that were given to you. We’ll need deformations, procedural modeling, and animation to do this.
- Regularly do industry research, product assessments, and training in the usage of cutting-edge computer software applications to acquire new information and abilities. Treat your colleagues with respect and decency at all times.
- Using Maya to make animations on the director’s orders, Work with the Director to make animation that fits well with the way the show looks. Follow the rules for file organization, project management, and version control.
- Maintaining cohesion between the animation team’s concept, the production of animation assets, and their execution requires close collaboration with the character art team, the systems designers, and the engineers. Working in conjunction with the technical teams, build run-time character animation techniques and pipelines.
- Create photorealistic representations of the characters’ attire and hair, for instance. Bringing the shot work to a close by developing animations and simulations for the cloth. Creative problem solving is the key to achieving successful art direction for a photograph.
- Designers and other team members work together with the creative director to conceptualize the final product. Illustrations, live-action videos and 3D blocks are examples of these techniques.
- Technically adept animator with at least two years of industry experience and the ability to swiftly rig and animate styled 2D figures.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or work experience in computer science, computer graphics, or computer animation is required (Recent graduates considered).
- It’s a plus if you can compose scenes, shots, cameras, and people; cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing are all important skills to have.
- In order to create pre-visualizations, preliminary layouts, and/or characters for computer-generated animation, one to three years of experience in this sector is required. Although having the ability to work with Maya would be beneficial, I have a strong interest in rough layout and a passion for communicating stories.
- Strong comprehension of classical animation concepts and basics, visual/technical animation mechanics understanding Experienced in gameplay animation, able to use multiple techniques/styles