19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Technical Manager – Balete
Using persona-based End to End scenarios, the Technical Project Manager collaborates with business partners and application development teams to verify the Business Division’s business flow. Project management knowledge, skills, tools and methods are used to deliverables, processes and systems in a moderately supervised work environment.
Job Title : Technical Manager
Location : Balete, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 68.27 per hour.
Company : Treliant
Job Type : Full-Time
- Facilitates the coordination of departments both technical and non-technical to guarantee that all goals and specifications are met.
- To ensure a high level of product adoption, you should develop and implement an outstanding training program.
- successfully communicate in person or in meetings and record processes, tool needs, business requirements, and specifications.
- Work closely with project owners to gather business goals and needs in order to effectively define, document, and scope projects and initiatives.
- In order to get the most out of the product, the Product Support staff must become well-versed in the solutions given by other members of the organization and work closely with clients on-site. Provide first-line technical assistance for problems and requests for modifications, and escalate as appropriate. Provide
- On-site project completion is accomplished via the use of proven project management procedures. You’ll learn how to choose the most efficient strategies for getting the required outcomes for your clients.
- Defining and collecting data on critical indicators is essential, as well as keeping a close eye on progress. Analytical skills are the reason for your ability to develop KPIs for assessing the overall quality of the projects’ operation and implementation. Big data sets are crunched to detect patterns, identify root causes, and execute changes across several teams.
- Updating documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and new users may easily be integrated into the system
- The ability to incorporate product vision and functionality expertise into the development process helps to ensure that the technological solution meets the organization’s requirements.
- In order to keep track of the development, have well-organized meetings for daily reports and client evaluations on a frequent basis.
- At least four to five years of development, implementation, or interface engineering expertise is required. Agile project management expertise in a software or hardware context is also required.
- Outstanding capacity to handle large-scale initiatives. Extensive time management, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational abilities. It is possible to settle issues in a timely way.
- Excellent networking experience and a thorough grasp of the network requirements for voice and video implementation are required.
- The capacity to communicate in a clear, effective, and pleasant manner at all levels of the organization, as well as the ability to adapt to a variety of cultural settings, are essential.
- displays the ability to react swiftly and with urgency when it comes to the accomplishment of responsibilities, the improvement of present work habits, and the assistance of others when necessary.