18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Technical Manager – Cape Town
Using persona-based End to End scenarios, the Technical Project Manager collaborates with business partners and application development teams to verify the Business Division’s business flow. Project management knowledge, skills, tools and methods are used to deliverables, processes and systems in a moderately supervised work environment.
Job Title : Technical Manager
Location : Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Salary : $ 66.74 per hour.
Company : P. W. Grosser Consulting – Environmental Engineers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Updates to the system’s documentation help new users get up and running quickly and smoothly.
- Determination of key performance indicators (KPIs), collecting of relevant data, and tracking of these KPIs. KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) allow you assess the quality of the project’s functionality. You evaluate data sets to identify patterns, explore for core causes, and drive changes for many teams throughout the organization.
- In order to facilitate extensive product adoption on-site, it is necessary to develop and provide training sessions on the correct operation and maintenance of the team solution.
- To effectively define, record, and scope projects and initiatives, work closely with the project owners.
- being well-versed on the solutions provided by the broader team as well as cooperating with on-site customers in order to maximize the potential of the tool offered. As a bonus, provide first-line technical help for issues and modification requests, escalating the situation as necessary.
- Procedures, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications are documented, and the individual is able to communicate effectively in person and in meetings.
- Integrates product vision and functionality knowledge into development to ensure that a company’s technology solution satisfies its needs.
- In order to complete projects locally, project management approaches are used. Study up on the most efficient strategies to satisfy the time and budget requirements of your customers while still producing high-quality products.
- Check the regularity and efficacy of planning meetings, daily updates, customer assessments, and retrospective sessions.
- Intermediaries between departments in order to ensure that all goals and criteria are met.
- A minimum of five years of Agile Project Management experience, ideally in a software or mixed software/hardware context, is required in order to be considered.
- must be able to communicate effectively and politely in a clear, effective, and respectful way.
- For this role, strong networking skills and an in-depth understanding of the network needs for voice and video deployment are required.
- Has a firm grasp of a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. The ability to communicate, make decisions, present, interact with others, and organize one’s thoughts and actions is outstanding. The ability to swiftly and successfully solve problems.
- Creating a strong impression of initiative and urgency is shown by successfully completing tasks, improving current work practices, and assisting others as required.