19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Technical Program Manager – Alcala
The IT Program Manager oversees the program’s day-to-day operations while also developing long-term and strategic goals to guarantee that client needs are met. Ensures that technical solutions and timelines are implemented in a timely manner by doing horizontal integration planning and interacting with other functional areas.
Job Title : Technical Program Manager
Location : Alcala, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 34.29 per hour.
Company : Walt Disney Co
Job Type : Full-Time
- People working on the invention, design, and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information system platforms are given direction.
- Organize and plan activities such as installing and updating hardware and software, developing programs and system designs, configuring computer networks, and configuring Internet and intranet sites on the Internet and at work.
- Stay up to date on industry trends by participating in professional activities outside of work. Form ties with other project managers in the legal and other industries to keep up with activity at these institutions.
- Work closely with the IT team, your partners, and your vendors to find problems that need operational solutions on a regular basis.
- Metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions are some ways to measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork.
- So that everything is completed on time, that the tasking instructions for clients are clear, that contractors have the skills necessary for the work they undertake, and that there aren’t any possible difficulties with staff,
- All of these things are examples of “delivery excellence,” which is when you use a framework for managing client projects and industry best practices to make sure your work is done well.
- Create and put in place efficient processes and procedures that allow the team to respond quickly to surges in demand for contract staff. Ascertain that the SLA is met.
- Balance supply and demand across their portfolio’s ongoing and forthcoming projects, hiring more project managers and other employees as needed.
- Communication with stakeholders and management on the budget, risks, timeline, and other relevant factors should be developed and delivered in an acceptable manner.
- Business and management principles that apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting principles and practices and the financial market, are important for people who want to work in this field.
- years of advanced leadership experience in IT and/or consulting in the public and/or private sectors is necessary.
- IT-II security clearance is necessary, as well as a current National Agency Check, Local Agency Check, and Credit Check (NACLC).
- It is necessary to have prior experience directing strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.
- If you are going to work in the field of project management, you will need to be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).