Full-Time Temporary Visual Merchandising Designer – Santiago
We need a Brand Designer who has experience creating comprehensive and enduring brand design systems. Now is a fantastic time to expand the company’s brand and pioneer new ideas in line with its vision for the metaverse. A successful candidate will have experience working on integrated campaigns and have a solid foundation in brand architecture, craft, and design thinking. In order to succeed in this role, you must be at ease developing rigorous design systems that span several media contact points. You’re a creative visionary with a knack for bringing abstract concepts to life. You have a complete picture of the process from the time you decide to make something until it is finished and ready for release.
Job Title : Temporary Visual Merchandising Designer
Location : Santiago, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.05 per hour.
Company : New York Public Radio
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a set of sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design requirements that will act as a guide while you build your product’s user experience.
- You’ll create compelling documentation of Company’s understanding of the business, key competitors, strategy for establishing an advantage, and future vision through a brand lens.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve our customers.
- You’ll lead brand workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to uncover the why behind the business, products and services.
- To ensure continuity and guide future branding choices, you will create comprehensive brand documentation.
- Work together with the product teams to expand your knowledge, spot potential improvements, and generate suggestions about how to implement them.
- Mentor designers and partners in best practices, the design process, and ideation to inspire, build, and maintain a culture of excellence.
- It’s important to get the whole creative team together for regular design critiques and brainstorming sessions.
- Recognize the limitations of a project’s technical and creative aspects and discuss tradeoffs with collaborators.
- Work with Design management and other members of the Brand Design team to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual design direction.
- More than five years’ experience in the field of brand design (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- A portfolio of great design work demonstrating the ability to deliver successful experiences.
- Design and visuals that focus on the end user and provide meaningful experiences for those users.
- Logo design, package design, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns are a few of the deliverables that you are confident and enthusiastic about.
- expert level inter-departmental communication skills with data analysts, marketers, and designers.