Full-Time Transformation and Restructuring Manager, M&A Finance – Thalassery
The Director of Finance is responsible for establishing the long-term goals, policies, programs, and procedures that will keep the company’s finances stable. Also, he or she is in charge of all the money worries down the road. manages the flow of cash through the company while ensuring the security of cash and other important documents. This includes the management of all financial processes, auditing, and reporting. controls the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting for an organization. manages the creation, rollout, and evaluation of HR policies, programs, and initiatives pertaining to interactions with and between employees. The salary range and benefits package are both negotiable and subject to the applicant’s level of experience. responsible for carrying out the President’s instructions in all matters pertaining to the management of the organization’s finances, administration, and human resources. Delivers financial reports at the President’s request. management by the accountants.
Job Title : Transformation and Restructuring Manager, M&A Finance
Location : Thalassery, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 41.33 per hour.
Company : Warner Bros. Discovery
Job Type : Full-Time
- implements internal controls, conducts audits, and guarantees enough insurance coverage to guard the business’s assets.
- must give final approval to all agreements involving financial commitments, including contracts for goods or services and other actions requiring the use of money.
- Sets up and oversees monetary procedures and policies. Provides assistance to the company’s and principals’ external tax advisors in the providing of data on a quarterly or more regular basis as required to forecast the company’s taxable income and build tax planning solutions. Responsible for coordinating the efforts of third-party tax preparers in completing the company’s annual income tax filings.
- Compares operational performance to operating plans and standards, and reports and evaluates operational results to all levels of management.
- to control the company’s cash position. Responsibility involves the power to set credit, collections, and purchasing policies as well as timetables for paying debts and other financial commitments.
- creates, coordinates, and manages an adequate strategy for the control of operations, including profit planning, plans for capital investing and financing, sales estimates, spending budgets, cost standards, and the relevant controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- Coordinates, examines, and gives final approval to proposed changes to the budget after having discussed them with the President.
- enables data control and record retrieval for all company orders, allowing for the control and modification of all orders to guarantee compliance with specified rules and procedures.
- In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and enforcing accounting policies, coordinating systems and processes, and generating operating statistics and special reports as required. oversees the company’s accounting system and keeps track of all company assets and financial activities.
- supplies the data necessary for departments and other managers to carry out their responsibilities.
- competent in analysis, organizing, and both oral and writing communication.
- Excel, Word, and the ability to use a financial accounting system are all highly valued PC abilities.
- solid accounting education covering all aspects of management and accounting, including credit, collections, inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger maintenance.
- skills in accounting such as financial statement preparation and analysis, payroll management, budgeting, and costing, and the establishment of internal controls.
- Experienced in managing finances and accounting for a minimum of eight years.