18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Utility Clerk – Hoshangabad
It is our goal to find a bold and responsible Utility Clerk who is also happy and enthusiastic! In this position, you will be responsible for a broad range of responsibilities around the front end of the shop, including providing excellent customer service, collecting carts, and cleaning. A Utility Clerk is a conscientious team member who works well with others. Having the ability to operate at a quick speed and with a good eye for detail will ensure that all of our clients have a positive and memorable experience with us.
Job Title : Utility Clerk
Location : Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 18.12 per hour.
Company : Bishop Gadsden
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to respond to customer inquiries and provide product recommendations by learning about the products available in each area and keeping that knowledge.
- must adhere to corporate safety policies in order to maintain a clean workplace or retail area. Maintains strict adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- As needed, develop and distribute reports, send out alerts, and perform a variety of administrative tasks. Some examples of these duties include ordering and delivering items to the workers.. As required, carry out clerical duties.
- Items are placed in precise locations and cardboard is removed once transactions are finished as part of the process to guarantee that everything is presented in the best possible light.
- Keep a clean parking lot and communicates with business management about any incidents, actions, or issues that occur on store property. Conveniently corrals shopping bags.
- providing the relevant department or store manager with frequent equipment inspections and maintenance information.
- Clients are greeted with smiles, questions are answered, and products are carried as needed to maintain a nice tone.
- Janitorial and store maintenance tasks that need the use of specialist equipment include tasks like sweeping and mopping floors, assisting with spill clean-up, and more.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working environment by operating the floor scrubber, garbage compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in accordance with established safety regulations.
- Install new water lines by gathering the relevant paperwork and deposits. The monthly bill administration and production is handled. The Water Crane is used to collect money.
- Use of decimals and whole numbers in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Calculating percentages, ratios, and rates. Having the ability to count back change, count money, and balance a cash drawer.
- Understanding and ability to read and interpret brief communications and memoranda. Correspondence writing skills. Skills in one-on-one communication and small-group presentations to business partners, customers, and coworkers.
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or a general education degree (GED), or a combination of education and experience that is equivalent.
- Being able to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing. With the public and coworkers, good communication skills are essential.
- Multitasking between phone calls and clients at a company. This job takes a lot of attention to detail because of the significance of data correctness. Personal computers and calculators are required tools for applicants. Skills in dealing with people and a desire to give back to the community are prerequisites.