18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Utility Maintenance/Custodian Clerk – Damanhūr
Maintenance and cleaning tasks are delegated to the Utility Clerk, who is also responsible for ensuring that the work environment is kept in a sanitary and safe condition for the whole team. Provide members with quick access to their items by transporting carts/flatbeds from the parking lot to the club entrance and back again.
Job Title : Utility Maintenance/Custodian Clerk
Location : Damanhūr, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.49 per hour.
Company : BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Fulfills paperwork and collects deposits for new water connections. Manages and prepares monthly invoices for customers. The Water Crane’s money is collected here.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working environment by operating the floor scrubber, garbage compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in accordance with established safety regulations.
- Scheduling routine inspections may help identify possible issues before they become costly breakdowns.
- Composes merchandise in allowed area, removes cardboard from shelves when product is acquired, and places into bailer to build product displays and maintain excellent product presentation.
- must comply to corporate safety regulations in order to maintain a clean workplace or retail environment. Ensures that all company policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Answer clients’ queries and provide product recommendations for the department.
- Prepare and disseminate reports, issue bulletins and notifications, and do other administrative activities as required. Ordering and delivering goods to the workforce are a few examples of these responsibilities.. Perform clerical activities as needed.
- Assisting in the speedy cleanup of spills, sweeping and mopping the floors, and completing other typical housekeeping jobs that need the use of specific equipment.
- Receipts and stores shopping carts in a cart corral. Maintains a clean parking lot and notifies any occurrences, activities, or concerns that occur on store property to management.
- Maintaining an upbeat attitude is accomplished by greeting customers with a smile, answering questions, and carrying things as necessary.
- A high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) is required for all candidates, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multitask between phone conversations and serving clients. This position requires a high level of precision in order to guarantee the accuracy of the data entered. Applicants must be proficient in the use of a personal computer, including Excel and Word, and a calculator. Customer service skills and a willingness to contribute to the community are needed for this position.
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with decimals and whole numbers. Figuring out percentages and ratios. Maintaining an accurate cash drawer balance and the capacity to count back change are two examples of this.
- Reading and comprehending technical instructions, brief messages, and notes is essential. The ability to write basic letters is a must. In order for customers, consumers, and other employees of a business to effectively receive and grasp information, they must be able to work in small groups.
- communicate effectively and eloquently in the English language Be able to communicate successfully with coworkers and members of the general public. This work requires the capacity to read and analyze information, as well as the ability to write often.